BB CONCEPT, with registered office at 9860 Landskouter, Rooberg 31 with company number BE 0542360256, trading under the name BB CONCEPT as also indicated below, attaches great importance to the safe, transparent and confidential collection and processing of your personal data in order to comply with the General Regulation Data protection (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
By means of this Privacy Statement, BB CONCEPT wants to inform you about the collection and processing of your personal data, in relation to all services provided by BB CONCEPT and in general to all activities that BB CONCEPT performs or implements. BB CONCEPT requests that you read this Privacy Statement carefully, as it contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and for what purpose.
By communicating your personal data to our company, you expressly declare that you have taken note of this Privacy Statement and that you expressly agree to it, as well as to the processing itself.
Personal data that is processed
BB CONCEPT can process personal data about you, because you use the services of BB CONCEPT, and / or because you provide personal data yourself when filling in a contact form on the website.
BB CONCEPT can process the following personal data:
• Your first and last name
• Your title
• Your company data
• Your address details
• Your phone numbers
• Your email address
• Your IP address
• Your VAT number
BB CONCEPT would like to point out that you are responsible for all data that you provide to us and that we trust its accuracy. If your data is no longer up to date, we request that you report this to us in return.
Why BB CONCEPT needs data
BB CONCEPT processes your personal data in order to be able to contact you by telephone or e-mail if you request it, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) if you unexpectedly cannot be reached by phone.
In addition, BB CONCEPT can process your personal data in the context of the execution of an assignment and/or agreement concluded with you, usually consisting of technological and commercial services. Furthermore, BB CONCEPT can process your personal data in the context of conducting its accounting, customer management, management of suppliers / subcontractors, personnel management and payroll, public relations and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information and newsletters. The legal grounds are the performance of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and / or regulatory obligations and / or our legitimate interest.
How long BB CONCEPT stores data
BB CONCEPT does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be stored for more than a year if no agreement is concluded with you.
Sharing data with third parties
BB CONCEPT only provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
One or more of the above third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, only personal data will be transferred to third countries with an appropriate level of protection.
The employees, managers and / or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialized service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use this data for the purposes for which they were provided.
If necessary, your personal data can be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case, for example, if we were to be reorganized in whole or in part, our activities transferred or if we were declared bankrupt. It is also possible that personal data must be passed on pursuant to a court order or to comply with a certain legal obligation. In that case, we will use reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of this communication to other third parties. However, you will acknowledge and understand that in certain circumstances this may not always be technically or commercially feasible or that legal restrictions may apply.
Under no circumstances will we sell or commercially make your personal data available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, unless with your prior permission.
With a view to the processing of your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees and appointees. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees and appointees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement.
Mapping website visits
General visitor data is kept on the BB CONCEPT website, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the website. BB CONCEPT uses this information to improve the operation of the website. This data is anonymized as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. BB CONCEPT has no influence on this. BB CONCEPT has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through BB CONCEPT for other Google services.
Overview of the cookies we use
TE DEFINIEREN DOOR COPIXA
View, adjust or delete data
In accordance and under the conditions of Belgian privacy law and the provisions of the GDPR, we inform you that you have the following rights:
• Right of access and inspection: you have the right to access the information we hold about you free of charge and to find out what it is used for.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification (correction) of your incorrect personal data, as well as to complete incomplete personal data.
• Right to erasure or limitation: You have the right to request us to erase your personal data or to restrict its processing in the circumstances and under the conditions set by the GDPR. We can refuse the erasure or restriction of any personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the performance of the agreement or our legitimate interest, as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form. You have the right to transfer this data to another controller.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note that you cannot object to the processing of personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, to execute the agreement or our legitimate interest, as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Right to withdraw consent: if the processing of the personal data is based on the prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have another legal basis for this.
• Automatic decisions and profiling: We confirm that the processing of the personal data does not include profiling and that you are not subject to fully automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting our company: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with applicable regulations. If, nevertheless, you believe that your rights have been violated and you have found no response to your concerns within our company, you are free to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, T: +32 (0 ) 2 274 48 00, E: contact (at) apd-gba.be
BB CONCEPT takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The BB CONCEPT website uses a reliable SSL certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands. Under no circumstances can BB CONCEPT be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by BB CONCEPT, please contact BB CONCEPT at email@example.com.
BB CONCEPT can be reached as follows:
Business address: Wijngaardveld 16, 9300 Aalst
Phone: +32 (0) 9/365 64 30